The Kings Wood Community is a pristine cooperative consisting of 144 units located in the wooded hamlet of Kings Park on Long Island, New York. If you are looking for a home with a great location, Kings Wood is the place for you.
According to Newsday, “Kings Park is Long Island’s North Shore best kept secret”. But it’s not a secret to the residents of our community. A five-minute walk takes them to town where everyone can take advantage of our…
- Local supermarkets & TJ Maxx
- Downtown Kings Park within walking distance to a wide variety of restaurants, delis, ice cream shops
- Kings Park Public Library across the street
- LIRR just down the block for a 40 minute ride to New York City
We have quick access to highways via the Sunken Meadow Parkway and Smithtown beaches. Long Island Sound is just a 10-minute ride away.
Kings Wood Community’s management team consists of an on-site Property Manager who ensures our facilities are kept in well-running order and organizes activities for our residents such as our yearly garden planting.
Our Superintendent and 24 hour video surveillance offers our residents the tranquility of knowing there is always a watchful eye and just a beep away if something should not be working properly. Our Board of Directors ensures our community remains safe, well-run and affordable.
Our community’s nine buildings are situated in a circular pattern and the common driveway provides a welcome invitation to stroll around our grounds. Newly renovated hallways welcome our residents and their visitors. The community has seven laundry rooms strategically located on the property for your convenience and it is fully wired for your choice of cable services: Cablevision or Verizon.
If you’re looking for a quiet “home town” experience, visit the Kings Wood Community. You’ll be glad you did.
Emergency Phone Numbers
|4th Precinct Police Dept:
|631-854-8400 or 911
|Kings Park Fire Dept/Ambulance
|631-269-6846 or 911
|St. Catherine of Siena Emergency Dept:
|PSEG LI (report gas emergencies):
|911 or 800-490-0075
|Long Island Rail Road:
Special Features You Will Find On Our Website
- Apartments for Sale and Rent
- Change of Resident Contact Phone Numbers Form
- Community Classifieds
- Community Photos
- Contractor & Vendor Information
- Floor Plans, Square Footages. Section/Block/Lot #’s
- Forms Required for Apartment Renovations
- House Rules
- Important Phone Numbers
- Messages from the Board
- Private Messages & Photos for our Residents
- Purchase & Sublease Applications
- Refinance Application
- Quick access to recent Spring & Fall Out of the Woods Newsletters
- Quick connection to the Property Manager’s email
- Superintendent Emergency Beeper Information
- Vehicle Registration Forms for Parking Sticker